New benefit for GEONEWS users, TGS well and permit data is now available!
Are you interested in having the latest GIS based news and developments for the Oil and Gas industry at your fingertips?
GEONEWS is a new innovative GIS data solution tailored for professionals, analysts and investors in the Oil and Gas Exploration, Midstream and Downstream industries. Our users are able to easily stay up to date with the latest breaking news and developments related to companies, drilling activity, plays, land transactions, lease sales, pipelines, facilities, regional news and regulations.
GEONEWS GIS data solution offers:
- Data tailored specifically for you!
- Data Groups – 5 are included; Categories, Companies, USGS Provinces, Plays and Formation
- Data Tagging – includes Company, Categories (40), USGS Provinces, Plays, Formations, Fields,
Countries, States/Provinces, Counties, Cities, Offshore Blocks, Longitude/Latitude, Land A&D,
Lease, Well Header, Well Details, Well Production, Prospects, Midstream A&D, Midstream Facility,
Rail, Pipeline, and Barge/Tanker.
- Data Attributes – the database has been designed for in-depth data analysis purposes and includes
more than 250 data attributes.
- Permits and New Wells – access to all new permits issued in the prior week as well as all recently released and significant producing wells on the GEONEWS web portal. New permits, sourced from RigData, are updated weekly and wells are updated twice a month.
- Data Interfacing – data is available via Web, Mobile, Email and Desktop Applications
- External Linkage – hyperlinks are provided to the source data for further analysis.